full d series swap built for boost

im in the process of swapping motors and am selling my current build to fund my new swap.
its a 1.6L non vtec sohc that is in a 97 civic. its fully built from top to bottom for boost.
i have reciepts for most of the parts. broke it in about 1000 miles before installing turbo kit. never seen above 7psi This build can easily support over 300hp. heres a list of mods

Vitara 8.5:1 compression piston
skat h beam rods(600hp capable)
copper head gasket
acl race bearings
arp headstuds
new timing belt/water pump
new oil pump
balanced and blue printed bottom end
head was ported/polished and the head was decked
crower dual valve springs
crower titanium retainers
delta 272 turbo cam
blox intake manifold
ex throttlebody
unorthadox racing ajustable cam gear
dx 5 speed tranny with stage 3 Six puck clutch
new fluid in tranny shifts great, doesnt grind

Turbo kit
cast iron manifold
t3t60 turbo
3" downpipe
38mm wastegate
intercooler piping with hks style bov
intercooler
oil return/feed line

prettty much everything u need to turbo a car.
The only things i DONT have right now are bigger injectors and managment. i had rc 440’s and neptune but sold it because i was going to upgrade and never got around. right now has stock injectors and computer. still runs like stock but cant be boosted on , dont need to blow the engine up. I have over $3000 in engine parts nad the turbo kit. im looking to get $2000 obo for everyrthing except the turbo kit. $2500 with turbo kit. this is a steal. now that winters coming im planning on taking it out but you can hear it run / drive first begore its taken out.
WILL TAKE ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!!

any chance youll part it?

what were you looking to get

Bump!!!

I would love to get the turbo setup off you…

i wish i didn’t despise FWD lol.

GLWS

I have a friend who is wants this, the whole setup. PM me your number

I txted youthe other day from your craigslist ad, let me know when you pull it out.