Fun video of S14 on nurburgring

Obviously someone’s daily, but still fun :slight_smile:

nice!

i wonder if this is the same guy

Hard to tell, there’s tons of them. Lucky them.

Here’s a slow S13 lol:

^I think this one is the guy who was on what was it zilvia or nico that said he was going up there. This one is fun too. Only 250PS. It’s very cool, I’m watching it right now.

Car seems plently fast for 250ps, BOV sounds nice ? anyone know what hes runnin ?

heres a porche drifting some turns on nurburging. very fun to watch.

^oh yeah that’s the famous yellbird ruf. He set a record. Wasn’t really drifting per say, just at the very limit of traction haha, which in turned became fun drifting :stuck_out_tongue: Stefan Roser walking all over the ring.

Here’s some videos of Sabine in the ring taxi (m5):

Edo Competition 911 GT2 7:15 record

Donkervoort 24hr ring race:

what blow off valve is that anyways?

sounds almost like recirc

Hmm, there’s some turbo surge in there. My guess is something along the lines of the Blitz BOV, or similar to the Greddy.

My dad has a mint poster of that Porsche. Holy shit I didn’t know it was that epic though haha.

well drifting is drifting just without the show factor. entering the turns fast without killing the speed. just like rally drivers do for tight turns. his driving is just much more interesting to watch in car and out car view of his steering.

You got that right :smiley:

There’s a variety of neato ring videos. I’ll post some more tomorrow. Feel free to post some good ones in the meantime. I wish we had something like this in Canada. It could be done, Canada is so vast, but they have these ridiculous arguments of ‘noise pollution’, as if one would build this in toronto downtown. So much farmlands and open areas all around hah.

Yea if they built a track like that it would be crazy…but toronto sux

More ring love

[y]gkADugo_ieU[/y]

:smiley: Rx7 hauling ass but lots of traffic:

[y]Lw043-QFASM[/y]

ya gotta love a track that runs threw 3 to towns. wish i could been threre in the days when the f1 cars ran the whole thing. hope i get to drive it one day! i would also like to hit up the stelvio pass too.