RUF CTR Yellowbird promotional video Nurburgring

this video is kinda hectic. i dont know how this guy did not die.

[y]bAnMFhFMWAY[/y]

the RUF CTR Yellowbird is by far one of my fav cars.

alot of this video on Nurburgring is oversteer lol. Anyways Enjoy!

thats an old old old old old old old old old old old school video. I’m glad the nurburgring crazy is catching up here :smiley:

I wish we had a nurburgring replica in Canada :stuck_out_tongue:

i wish i had an old 911 to track. shit would be awesome.

guy isn’t even wearing a helmet lol.

^^old but classic, i also really liked watching this (still do) when i used to play gt4 before…

[y]iwtyZosuPNE[/y]

^Radical SR8 nordschleife run, pretty sure a lot of you have seen this before. Thought things in the RUF were hectic? Check out what this guy had to go through…i’d say it’s the weight…or lack thereof…that makes this run pretty scary looking.

kimmerkaze

[y]iwtyZosuPNE[/y]

[ y ] iwtyZosuPNE [ / y ] no spaces

^^oh ok sweet, thanks…thought it was the full url so i was tripping.

lol this really does wonders on the winter blues, dont miss driving my car as much but still do :frowning:

That guy has some massive balls getting sideways at 200kmh+ and at 6:33 who says drifting isnt the fastest way through a corner lol. Loved this car in grand turismo 4 even loved the turbo lag

Ahmed, don’t talk like you’re way ahead of the game. Everyone and their grandmother knows about the nurburgring…

truthfully the nurburgring wasnt even really the reason why i posted this video, If i found that RUF on tscuba or anything i probably would have posted it, Its Just great driving skill and the car kicks ass.

Exactly, the RUF CTR is an amazing machine. I love it. :slight_smile: