funeral of firefighters

i know this was brought up befor but today is the day of the funerals for the firefighters. i am watching it here in the library at the middle school.

firefighters are amazing people and i commend all my friends that are firefighters, i have about 4-5 friends that are volenteers.

now i have this urge to join but will probably wait til i get out of school so that i can put some time into it and enjoy my time.

:frowning: i commend all people that volenteer their time to be firefighters. :sadwavey:

the one was laid out in greenfield and the place was packed, cops blocking off all kinda streets this morning. I wore #12 most of my baseball career. Everytime i walked to a game or practice the boys at station #12 would tell me good luck, so i wore #12 for them.

i commend all people that volenteer their time to be firefighters.

my dad went to the funerals

the funeral parade went past my building… i watched from my office. :frowning:

procession

I saw it from my building also. Its sad to lose some of our local heros like that. :frowning:

hats off to those guys. i folllowed a few trucks into the burgh today- penn hills #1 and edgewood i think.

Yeah, a bunch of them were down in Oakland today… I didn’t get to read up on the whole event, but I’m guessin’ they had some sort of tribute to those killed here not too long ago.

They have my respect, that’s for sure.

was down mario’s tonite and their were a whole bunch down there

:frowning: Those guys have alot of courage… I always think bout them when I hear that whistle blow… scares me… and I have 2 friends that are firefighters…

TrueBlueGT and SightNSound… :smiley:

God bless there familys man

people that choose to do a job like that are hero’s from the start, sorry about their loss. it’s not easy :frowning: