Picketing at a funeral in rochester.. WTF

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/sto…4-67F587CDABF7

tommorrow at 12:15 in brighton…

some people deserve to get the shit kicked out of themselves…

lots of people on other local forums will be showing up to this to defend the family of the fallen soldier from the Homosexual Haters… people suck seriously

A fight needs to break out where those assholes get the shit kicked out of them. fucking haters

this is bullshit…if my dad finds out he will go and do something very bad(hes retired seal) these people are rediculous…this is religion to the extreme…these people need to do something better with there lives instead of attending fallen soldiers funerals to protest…

No, a fight does NOT need to break out. This is a funeral. The family and friends of this man deserve respect. This soldier deserves respect. It would be hypocritical to protest them protesting. This man died serving this country because the majority of Americans, at the time, thought Iraq was a good idea in fighting terrorists. He DIED because people were using their RELIGION to kill our citizens, regardless of where the war is or where its going. It really peeves me how hypocritical they are. I really peeves me that the only thing that separates them from Muslim radicals is that they haven’t killed anybody over their misguided thoughts yet.

Yes they have, does the name Barnett Slepian ring a bell?

Ive never been so pissed off im my life, that is such an insult.

It makes me angry to know that this solider died to protect the freedom of these people to picket, thats retarded. Do they realize that it is only because of soldiers like him that have died to give them their freedom. If they were in another country they would be shot.

My Brother and my Best Friend are in the army fighting for freedom, if one day I have to attend one of they’re funerals I honestly dont know what I would do if these guys showed up, but it wouldnt be pretty.

How can they possibly think they are making any sort of impact on anyone for their cause and why the fuck do they have to do it at a funeral.

Well, THIS group of people.

and THAT is what makes this country great

WOW

"claiming that war deaths are divine retribution for America’s embrace of homosexuality. "

are you fucking kidding me…

who wants to protest there too… with signs saying “gay and proud” even though I’m not gay i’d be willing to cause a brawl

it says a biker group will be attending to provide support agains the pickters

http://patriotguard.org/

these guys get the big :tup:

“A group of motorcyclists called Patriot Guard Riders often travels to the same funerals as the Westboro protestors to provide support to the soldier’s family”

they are on our side :slight_smile:

just read your edit :slight_smile:

i just noted that

one of the members is a lawyer… or his daughter is or something stupid…

http://www.godhatesfags.com/images/2006/20060928_mo5.jpg
http://www.godhatesfags.com/images/2006/20060928_lawrence6.jpg

some pics from their sites… look at the kids like they have any idea what they are saying…

“God hates fags” on that woman’s hoodie, rediculous to the extreme. For being so into their religion and then holding those sign up to say that they hate fags is so far rediculous im blown away… wow

there was a big story here in VA tonite on the local news interviewing a bunch of the patriot biker dudes. some are vetrans some are family of lost soldiers. Guys that show up to show tribute to funerals. they showed the protesters here in VA too. wierd.

same signs you posted in the pic.

Goverment controled media? same story in two states. same nite.

also no mention on thelocal news about a HUGE chemical fire in NC. that made the National news. here on abc. in Virginia.

It’s too bad that this “church” is getting so much press. They should go away (read:die) anonymously instead.

Just sent a message to the guys of patriotguard.org thanking them for what they’re doing. :tup:

I am sorry, I grew up in a Baptist family. Nobody I know from the 3-4 churches I have attended for 17 years would ever do something like that. Those are the people that give a bad name to christianity. I would beat the protesters with their own pickets.

Where is Karma with his Darwin Rifle?