funny ass callout video

Quote from the guy that video taped it on ls1tech and posted this up in a thread…

“The big dude is a buddy of mine, has a 500 hp fox stang… the firehawk shown is a F1C car and the blue turbo camaro is a S88 on a 408 stroker … he refused to run anyone and then when a cop drove by he ran out and told the cops that everyone was picking on him, they laughed and drove away.”

AWESOME!! I wish more callouts like that happened around here!

LOL!!! That’s awesome

Well at least smokin now knows

5.0>LSx :lol

bookmarked and awaiting follow up!

I had a small thing like that happen a few weeks ago at the lot when a turbo integra told me racing my car would be “wasting his time” and that he wouldn’t race unless it was for $500. So I was like, show me the cash then and let’s go. Sounded EXACTLY like what just happened in that video. Kid told me he had “XXX” amount of power and was running “XX” amount of boost. I was like “I DON’T CARE, LET’S GO”
Needless to say, the kid backed down with all his boiz and his gf telling him no :rofl

The real question is, did you gain 120lbs of pure muscle for that callout?? :lol

“You got drag radials, he’s got fucking FUSION street tires from PEP BOYS”

:rofl

:rofl
“he’s a big vagina filled with sand and puss” :lol

This video is QUICKLY becoming one of the most spread around videos on the net. Alot of people are sticking up for the ricer GTO punk wierdly. I think Muscle50 was 100% in the right there. There are wayy too many people like that in every car scene, and NOTHING is better than seeing them get put in their place!

I agree…

also, all these guys/video takes place in buffalo. Seem’s like they have some bad ass cars out there (Like that Turbo S88 408 stroker SS. God damn)

great vid. fuck that kid and frumpy girlfriend.

Devils Adovacate. Did he really need to pick on that kid that bad? Cmon, he’s obviously bigger than him. I dont know the whole story, but it’s like he has bully syndrome trying to pressure him to race. Punkin’ his girl like that is unnecessary as well.

Can someone give me the full backstory, he did bitch out MAJORLY in the end of that video but if he didnt want to run why provoke him?

wait wtf?! people are sticking up for the GTO asshat?!

did you not read the beginning info?? thats all the background information on the kid and thats why the situation went down.

I had to skip through while at work, on other forums they are bashing the huge dude that is picking on him.

when you get home just read the intro’s…the GTO kid has been talking shit for over a year before this all happened.

haha, good video.

GTO kid has been talking shit for YEARS, and mimicking the muscle guy quite a bit. Muscle50 is actually a cool dude, but when provoked goes on like that lol. The whole thing started initially at the show when GTO punk started talking shit to one of his buddies, telling his buddy his car was slow, and hea was fat and shit.

The kids g/f was talking MAD shit, about how he cant get pussy, and threatened to key his car. Idk about you guys, but I would have put her in check too. I get REAL pissed when people fuck with my car.

Imo, the guy was right on key with fucking with the GTO kid(who is 21). Dont write a check that your ass cant cash, plain and simple.

OK fair enough, he got was he deserved then. Reap what you sow.