I'll do a real call out

this kid with the blue GTO in the video that is all over the net. this is for you. and to all if you know this kid get him on here to answer my call out.

here it is! hay kid. since you have so much money lets make it worth our time 10k per run 3 runs at a track or you name the spot. I’ll drive up to NY. in my street car then drag your ass with it then drive back to GA.
now if I’m over your head on money then let me know what you can lose.
and we will let muscle50 hold the money. because we know he is to slow to run from us.:mamoru: j/k muscle50 but in the video you said your car runs 7.50 in the 1/4 I’m willin to say B/S it won’t do that in the 1/8. I know I’m slow but lambo door and neons don’t make it fast. so lock it in. you talk the shit now you got a real grudge racer looking for you. lets go lock it in.

on 1.

LOCK IT IN!

hmmmm interesting.

oh boy…

is that kid even on this forum…?

This is great :tup:

hell I even have pics of my car on here and video. so you know what your in for but it will be no prob. for you. you run 7.50 in the 1/4 LOL

He’s not on this forum as far as we know.

If only he is on this forum. It would be very interesting.

ok but people that know him are so they can tell him to get on here.

crossbreed: Nice first post, but your signature blows.

Wow… Whats your mods John Wayne!!! Haha lil dougie… What a call out! I hope you posted it up on every forum you can think of and not just this one!? Your gonna be waitin alonggggg time! p.s. post up the vids grudge runna

there right here
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72245

surely your not talking shit when you drive a caddy:spank:
if so shut up you have no room to talk:lol::biglol::rofl:

If he wouldn’t race for $1000, or $100, I doubt he will run for $10,000…

well I did say what ever he could lose and seeing that I’m driving my car from GA to NY the money got to be right. also he is the one that said he has money. and he grudge races

I have decided that I don’t like your posts…
your sig is lame and overplayed, you trashed on bikes in a truly overplayed fashion, and you just joined this forum (from georgia…) to talk shit to the kid from the video, who isn’t even on this forum, who already has been determined as a person who won’t back up what he says.
Really, c’mon now. You clearly have automobile knowledge, so why not make posts that don’t make you look like some ignorant e-thug from the bottom half of this country.

I never trashed on any bodys bike if you look at that post it said j/k which is just kidding then it says nice bike. as far as my sig. I have had the same one for years I’m sorry you don’t like it. but I’ll tell you what I’ll change it so you import guys don’t get mad.

if this kids says hes in…do you really have 10 grand to put on the line or are you just trying to impress us?

the kid will never race anyone and i think hes pretty sure he doesnt have to worry about putting up 10k