FYI-steelers gear

Hey, just wanted to let y’all know that Dicks has superbowl jerseys for a limited time. Century 3 has some bettis and roethlisberger left in a size M and L. they are 75.00. they did have polamalu ones too but i guess were sold out. white jersey with red white and blue sleeves that say superbowl XL on the sleeves. Just figured id let y’all know in case you wanted them b4 they are gone. I got 4 of them, lol

I want a Bettis :frowning:

i wanted bettis too after i saw it was the last one. but my friend wanted one and me and her both wanted the xl and they only had one. so i got #7.

yea I want a jersey too just cant choose who to get Ben,Joey or Troy …

got mine on now,cum take it off!! :naughty: :hitit:

There are tents poping up all over the place in the South Hills area selling Steelers/Superbowl shit…

yeah there is one down at a car wash on the outside of mckeesport on 148. i was gonna stop there but they were packin up the child molester van and i was too scared to stop by myself. lol

there is a place and charori thats saling them for $65.00

i want a ben one

u mean that place next to the porta john u and ur buddies tipped over?

LOL

I thought they were wearing the home jerseys for the game.

Got the polamalu and the Franco Harris throwback… I got the franco one on sale at finish line for 100…

we went to get the kids steeler jerseys today, fuck that ain’t no way i’m payin 55 bucks each for jersey they will most likely only wear a year before there to big.

I got my daughter jersey at the hometown sports store in station square for 35.00

i might as well pay the 55 and not go through the hassel of driving 45+ minutes and fight all the stupid people to buy them down at staion square. they did have Staley jerseys for 25 bucks at dicks, but no one new who he was so i didn’t get them.(i’m not a football fan)

Yeah u do got a point the only reason i bought hers there is because i was at the game and we parked at station square or i would of not got it there

i went back to dicks today to return the one so i could get some money. another friend ended up wanting one so i just did an even exchange. they had two left. last night they had probably over a hundred. they went like crazy

I went to century 3 today Champs has a ton of jerseys

i dont think the ones there are the same ones. we went there too and i just saw the ones that were all white with the logos on them. these have red white and blue sleeves. i could be wrong though