steelers jersey

i’m pissed because i want one and i don’t want big ben, staley, bell, or randel el… although i’d take the el over all them… but those are the only 4 i can find around the area.

i’m about to order online… where is the best place?

43 or 51?

let me know who u want, i work right near the steeler outlet store…412 389 8374…dont get Troy, cause thats what i want!!!11

sonny does the bandwagon still have room??

big J/K!

rolleyes

farrior’s been the man since last season.

troy is sick…

bobby, it’s a gift from the aunt… it’s either me getting myself something or her buying me shit… at least i’m getting something overpriced at best

smokey, thanks! where is that located, up in robinson or ross park? those are the two i’ve heard of.

what do they cost, the usual $65?

don’t know… troy or james… it’s a tough one.

im right by the one in grove city…my buddy bought a polamalu there last season, they have pretty much everyone. $65 is what i paid for all my NFL jerseys since Reebok has been doing them. jk about u not getting Troy, im gonna get his AFC Probowl jersey anyways. if u need me to get u one, pm me or whatever, that number is my cell

werd… thanks!

damn, you’re by grove city!!! :eek: i’ll shoot you a PM or give you a call if my search downtown comes to no avail!

cool. ill be here til like 430 or so…so i can grab one up today or tommorrow if u cant find one around town

buy a Mark Malone jersey…

what smokey said, i was going to sugest that outlet store too… they have everyone

Monroeville Mall… STEELERS store… have both 43 and 51 jerseys :slap: :slap:

do NOT!!!

i was just there monday… they had kids sizes… she said she ‘didn’t know when the next shipment is coming in’ :jerkit:

Find a Bubby!!!

Wow… I was there sunday I swear they were there…

my boss is friends with a sales manager for hometowne sports, maybe i can figure something out for ya.

i was there too in cent iii!!!

NOTHING

:dunno:

u dont fit kid sizes???

my arms do :hs:

the footlocker’s and champ’s have some i think, but they dont have the full stripe around the arms…

champs didn’t have dick

footlocker had staley and bell…

that was as of last night in cent iii mall!

= teh ghey :greddy2: