FYI Verizon 6700 Users

The 6800 is out for Verizon online. In stores December 5th.

If you have NE2, get the unlimited data plan and buy online, you get the phone for $199 and there may also be a $50 MIR.

:loopie:

wait. is this the phone that I’ve had for months with sprint?

i had my 6800 with sprint for a few months now…

That’s great guys, not everyone has Sprint.

but sprint > *

[quote=“ieatpaint315,post:5,topic:39533"”]

but sprint > *

[/quote]

Especially for $15 unlimited data

or free unlimited data if you rock like myself.

as well as free digital roam
free sprint to sprint
free nights / wkends after 7

If you like fighting with customer service all the time, and not enjoying reception everywhere you go…yea Sprint isn’t bad.

customer service is always pleasant to me, and i get free roaming so signal i don’t care about.

any one want a 6700?

[quote=“Anonymity,post:10,topic:39533"”]

any one want a 6700?

[/quote]

im looking to buy one cheap for research and dev. let me know

Wonder how long until they have the 6900 (Touch)? Oh wait, Sprint has that already :smiley:

[quote=“camarojoe,post:12,topic:39533"”]

Wonder how long until they have the 6900 (Touch)? Oh wait, Sprint has that already :smiley:

[/quote]

The touch is hardly deserving of the next 100 up. The Tilt is the the next generation-ish of the PPC line. Even that is a bit of a stretch, it’s more like a .1 or .5.

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:13,topic:39533"”]

The touch is hardly deserving of the next 100 up. The Tilt is the the next generation-ish of the PPC line. Even that is a bit of a stretch, it’s more like a .1 or .5.

[/quote]

Yea, but it’s nice to know that Sprint is up on something compared to Verizon. The Tilt is a very nice phone too, but for what is available, the Touch is an awesome upgrade compared to the 6700. And the best part is, I haven’t had to reboot it once yet!

[quote=“camarojoe,post:14,topic:39533"”]

And the best part is, I haven’t had to reboot it once yet!

[/quote]

:jawdrop:

:lol:

remember, if u cancel the unlim data planw ithin 3 months they charge you back the $100 ADD

[quote=“Locutus,post:11,topic:39533"”]

im looking to buy one cheap for research and dev. let me know

[/quote]

give me a pm. i picked up a new toy today…