G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Umm…dunno if it’s just me…but that was one of Hasbro’s best. Definitely one of my favorites.

just you…wait i haven’t seen it.

I didnt like the futuristic spin. The old cartoon movies were better even the cartoon show series. This movie was a flop.

What was with cobra comander not sounding all nasally and shit. And wasnt there a dude above cobra cammander who was like a snake man. Where the fuck is that dude AND WHERE THE FUCK WAS MR. T

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKUIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
http://selfdestructive.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/ffffffffuuuuuuu.jpg

graphicly it was fun to watch

Besides that it was a horrible movie

+1…Marlon Wayans and Channing Tatum as badasses just didn’t do it for me. Tatum Maybe…but Wayans? Seriously? Could this movie have been cast any worse? Just a ho hum high budget super special effects movie. Not what I wanted.

Yeah the story was kinda crappy…the action was good…especially the fight scenes between the two chinese guys. Still a decent movie in my book.

The two girls (red head and the dude’s old GF) are HOT.

:number1

I saw this movie in the theather, and I def liked it. But I am pretty sure it was the theater sound and screen that made me like it. That and the chick kinda looked like Munn //