G/I Weirton/Steubenville area meet.....

I wanta see if we could get a meet started for around here…

good luck

thanks

why? two worst areas in the tri-state region.

What the fuck is G/I ?

Greeting immigrants?

Man, I hate to say it, but they are right. Our area does suck for car guys. I have to head to the 'Burg to see anything worth leaving my house for.

I’m up for a meet around Steubenville. I live in Wintersville and would like to meet some new people with an interest in cars. Are you guys import lovers or american muscle to the bone?

Import my man
MINE
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/type_rboy/CivicSi010.jpg
The Wife’s
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/type_rboy/CivicSi015.jpg

type-rboy i’ve seen u before…

im going to throw the idea up on wvstreets.com

I drive through Stubenville everyday from Pittsburgh on on my way to Brilliant, OH, and I must say, it does suck. I go weeks between seeing another “sports” car.

welp u gotta pay attention, i’ve seen an Aston Martin DB9, acouple EVO’s, a viper and Ford GT, alot of muscle cars for the couple months i’ve been here…

TypeR, I see you went with the G-games 2 piece 77’s. Those are so damn sweet! I wanted to get those for my car but couldn’t justify coughing up the cash. I’m waiting on my Motegi DP6’s to arrive from Cincinnati at the end of this week.

I love the wheels, got 'em from Discount Tire Direct. They were originally on my 05 RSX-S, but having a baby made a 4 door necessary. They fit perfectly, so I put them on the Si. Would love to get some local guys together and possibly meet somewhere central like the Fort Steuben Mall. I am tired of the “our area sucks” excuses. We are car guys, it doesn’t matter where we live, we can still get a few folks together.

Aaron

:bigthumb:

Corners, do you have a red SRT-4?? I pass one w/ tinted windows on 22-30 everyday on my way home from work.

type-rboy im down for a meet…

Did this thing die out, or are you still wanting to get a meet going?

i still want to get a meet going… I seen acouple cars in wierton in a parking lot near penna ave but i was in my work truck and couldn’t stop…

I just love cars.:grouphug:

I am so sorry guys. I just replaced my driveway and have been building a retaining wall on each side. It is going to work out to take me about a month and have not had time to do anything else. Once I get done doing about an hour of work after working a full day, I don’t much feel like getting off my couch. :frowning:

I may be in.

But where would we meet? There isn’t exactally a lot of good locations.

Wintersville is the best best bet.

recommend somewhere…