G5 is slow....

i think the new car idea is good. . .
especially since most of these posts are how to get him in the straight…as soon as u hit a turn, you’re done again :stuck_out_tongue:

stop lying diaf

stealth will never pull bitches just by pulling up, a vette will

a turbo

idc what you do to a g5…it’s not going to be in your best interests to try and make it worthy of even racing a z06…get a rwd or awd car that actually has some balls to begin with…then start building

dont u allready have a fat can on this thing???

Naw… Not a big fan of the fart cans… I got bored and cut off the muffler, replaced it with a straight pipe and a tip, just so it doesnt sound like its electric, but I was thinking about Buying the GMPP exhaust… I dont think inspection techs like when a car gots no muffler.

it’d give you the satisfaction of taking a relatively low hp car and modding it to beat an out-of-the-box performance car. thats about it though. that means alot to some ppl and i’ll give them their props, but when it comes to vettes, fbods etc, id rather take a stock, true performance car over car like a g5, honda, stealth etc thats modded faster

x2

same way i feel. and yea those who can do that much deserve props because we all know that going fast costs a lot of money…whether it be built or bought…

yep…agree

but to the dude with the G5, enjoy the car for what it is. they are decent little whips, for DD’s. unless you are on some mission to build the ultimate sleeper, i’d say just have fun with the G5 and dont worry about it not being that fast.

Yeah your right… I may just make it loo nice and thats it. I do need it to stay reliable, and beside thats what my camaro is for. Thanks for the input guys.

yep. good deal. i want to stage 2 or 3 my SS cobalt so bad, but i need it to be reliable and i bought it to be my DD not my race car or project. gotta be smart about it.

thats why i have my ws6…but thats gonna be sold and will be replaced by a c5Z:embarassd

if everyone took that stance, we wouldnt have 9 second or faster FWD hondas, but oh noes hondas are built for performance so that doesnt matter :eek3: .

alls you need is wheelie bars than… wheelie bars are everything for 9 second hondas

:1320:

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Agree, Just have fun with what you have/can offord.

Here’s my idea… Everyone stop raggin on everyone elses car. Damn, you drive what you have. Tuners such as our friend GreekPower make their cars fast by building up the engine and adding boost. Muscle guys build the engine and add a tiny bit of boost. Exotics, well hell… they usually don’t need mods in the first place. Same outcome with all types though… big horsepower, high speeds, and all the bragging rights they could ask for. I mean, there’s a civic out there that’d eat a vette and something that’d eat that civic. Now I’m gonna go play Forza 2, and wish I had my own fast car.

Oh yeah, dre… Leave the G5 be. Work on the camaro.

nobodies raggin’. we are simply trying to save him from killing his daily driven RELIABLE car :cool: