G8 Long tubes

Well I think I’m going to pull the trigger on a set of Kooks 1 7/8" long tubes. The whole thing is I already have a cat back and the headers wont bolt right up to it. So I think what I’m going to have to do is buy a set of cats and find a place to get me from the Header to the cat back… I’m kinda picky when It comes to people work on my car. Anyone know someone who can do this that will basically do it as perfect as possible?

Krazy kid has mad skillz with a welder and Seamus (tougethisDB1) I believe is his username also a good welder from what I have seen.

and boxersix, but hes up to his neck with work. there are also a couple other people that can do fab work

Thats why I didnt post his name cuz he said he was booked months in advance.

Krazykid has made about 90 different exhaust setups for my car, all with excellent results. PM him, if he’s down I’d have him do it, the man knows what’s up when it comes to this SHIT.

Arright sounds good… Once I get my hands on the parts I’ll give KrazyKid a shout. Thanks

have HANK do it, his name on here is HANK. im VERY picky too and he did a little exhaust welding on my ss. heres his cell 518.878.6030

Did you have him do any work on that charger of yours? lol J/P

ALL of it! lol also jk

why dont you just find a long tube that works with your exhaust? Even if its a cheaper brand, its still a long tube. They all do the same thing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-Long-Tube-Exhaust-Headers-08-10-PONTIAC-G8-GT-GXP-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aG8Q7cSubmodelQ3aGTQQhashZitem2a0cb5eaafQQitemZ180601875119QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Sell everything and buy the Kooks complete system, its awesome.

People have dyno tuned different LT on the g8 and kooks or american racing headers gave best performance numbers

OBX just litterally made those headers and I think I’d rather buy american made parts if I can help it… Oh and there’s no cats on that setup there dummy cats (resonators)

I want to keep my cat-back theres no drone and Kooks whole kit will be too loud. Dont want the exhaust to be to0 crazy

Long tubes will all have similar gains, don’t listen to people and their chicken shit bullshit. I have the cheapest headers on earf’ and they work absolutely perfect. Kooks just cost more, they don’t make more power.

kooks headers are more money cause there worth it . cheap headers do work but have there faults as far as fitment and lifespan . i have cheapos on my cAR and they work but i wish i got better for the fitment end of things . kooks are great the fitment is great and they last . when it comes to parts ya get the best ya can afford

I’m not putting any cheap headers on my car anyways lol I hear from everyone that its kooks or nothing… Heard of some people leaving say SLP or JBA to get Kooks but never heard someone say there getting rid of their Kooks to buy another kind.

SMART MOVE MAN , LIKE I SAID IF YA GOT THE MONEY TO DO IT . DO THE KOOKS .

why are u worried about cats and so on ?