G8 Long tubes

Why should’nt I worry about them?

just use a simulator , or have em tuned out man . running with out cats will open a lot more exh options

What about Inspections?

lolol , alll ya gotta do is know someone man . mine never fails

IDK it just seems like I should put cats back on the system lol Will high flowing cats really hurt the HP that much?

do the G8s have 4 cats? I know some of the newer GMs are using precats now. get some high flow random tech cats or your headers are just a freeway to a brick wall.

1 7/8" or 1 3/4"?

Oh im definately getting different cats not re-using stocks… and the 09 g8’s have 4 cats

id use the 1 7/8 there a great size and wont have any problems . ya can use high flow cats if ya want there not gonna hurt ya at all , besides popular belief

I think I would go with the 1 3/4" to maintain some torque for that big heavy car. depends on if you want to go for a big cam and heads or blower later down the road. Even then the 1 3/4" will be enough. There will just be some top end left on the table with more mods.

On second thought. I would go big or go home. I have wanted t kick myself later on for being conservative.

There will be a Magnacharger on it in the future

that little bit isnt gonna hurt em at all .

Thats what she said

If i get em from marylandspeed.com they give you a free coating too I’m pretty sure. The worst part is thinking about how to setup from my headers to my catback throwing a cat in the middle at the same time…

go for a full system if ya can dude , its way easier and if ya need to to pull it apart it will come aprt as shit isnt cobbed in there

Are you knocking my pieced together borla cat back? LoL

I dont want the shit to be too loud… then I’ll have to take off my cat-back and try to sell it and take a hit on that also…

I got my cat-back from Solo-performance.com and they just recently made a mid-pipe to connect to kooks with high flow cats so I might just do that and sell my midpipe or something IDK

relax joehowk lolol what do u consider loud ? i mean r u worried about it or are u worried about others ?

:thumbup