G8 Long tubes

I can’t remember SLP ever making a good header for what it’s worth.

Thought there all the same no matter who makes em?

SLP is in a class of its own, it’s located somewhere near the dumpster.

:rofl :thumbup

We were talking about cheap headers. All cheap headers are copies of good working headers, SLP headers are not cheap (or copies) and they bias them towards being “stock” performing and fitting with “stock” items. They are junk and always have been, but thats what happens when you are making items that get sold as OEM options…

Ok gotcha

STOP YELLING AT ME :cry:

SHUT UPPPPPPPPPP FAT MAN LOL

lol wtf?

:lol

1.kooks 1 7/8 2.American Racing 1 7/8 3.QTP 17/8(if they make them) /thread…

Kooks 1 7/8" it’ll be… Now someones gotta help me with a lift (by helping I mean do it while i watch and ofcourse I pay)

I dont have any cats and just have a bullet muffler with a big cam. I pass inspection after a little tune work.

SLP fitment sucks. As far as performance goes, they are all within 1-2hp from eachother. 1 3/4" is going to be the best fit. I have 1 3/4" hooker competitions on my car, and I have my old manifolds off, and the new ones on in my driveway in 3 hours flat.

I also did 99frc’s C5 kooks and exhaust in 4 hours.

if ya wait a little while ill do it . i have a fucked shoulder so im out of commission now but in a few weeks ill be good to go " i hope lol"

It wont be till spring so sounds good… I’m not bringing my car out in this shit…

good deal , have my own shop and so on so get at me when ya ready . everyone on here can attest that im legit and careful as hell with other people cars

It wont be nothing but bolting up so I trust you lol

I’d prolly trust more of you “strangers” lol then I actually trust myself doing it.

not always man lolol there is always shit that happens ,esp when ya doin modsss