Gaining interest for a Photography meet (Take photos of cars)

Just looking to see if anyone with some nice looking cars would be interested in meeting up with a place we can decide on and take a bunch of photos. I know others on here that are into photography would probably be down as well, but trying to get interest from those with cars. (non rusted or non riced out bolt on parts)

Could be anything from Muscle/imports/bikes/trucks… just anything that has a good look to it and could make an interesting photo.

Not sure where we could do this, but we can figure something out.

My car isn’t ready for glamour shots. But good idea

hey, figured it was about that time of year that everyone is going to be putting the wax on, doing the interior…etc after pulling them out of storage. Might as well before the cars get trashed or people say, “cant, cars back in the garage getting worked on after such and such a problem” lol

I would be DTF for a photo meet…

I don’t take pics, but my g/f does, and I’d love some awesome shots of the car now that it’s done…

Alright, well we should think of a location.

Night shots or day shots?

DTF, lol.

Don’t matter to me.

edit: I’m really looking to use this for practice either way.

Could start tonight at Tea Leaf if people are actually going

id be in to get some rollers of my ///M but as for still pics i owe my dick to IanK

Yeah, I’m looking to possibly go.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

LOL, sounds like you guys are lining up for a gay old time

I’m down for rolling shots too.