Game Over (Game On?) for Financial Markets?

i always try to look as suspicious as possible when taking out large sums of cash… just makes the whole thing more entertaining.

usually when they see the balance they try to up sell me on some other banking products…so i always ask…“oh why how much is in there?” that usually results in the need for a manager to come over.

To be fair I was wearing clothes that I was just wrenching in at the time. They really wanted me to take a certified check but we were still negotiating which is why I wanted cash. At first the teller said they might not have enough and it wasnt really a huge amount of money. The entire situation was strange as hell. Glad to hear you guys haven’t dealt with it.

I had trouble when I bought my first evo. I took the money out of my account, and they had to verify things with the manager. It was years ago, but I remember having to jump through hoops.

x2 It wasn’t to prevent a run on the banks in this case, it’s smart business IMO.

If you draw a penny over $10k you have to sign some form of declaration or some shit. One time I pulled $10k in cash and in same transaction got a cashiers check that had to say something like “for AK-47 and accessories”. That was awkward as hell, plus I thought I saw a drone flying overhead as I exited the building. PS: I hadn’t shaved for a week or so…upping the red flag ante.

Anyone keeping tabs on natural gas here?

I know I have spent about $1500 on propane so far this season. FUUUUUUUU! Finishing (and heating) the basement did not help.

How much u paying for it per gal?

Sent from my iPhone 5

Last fill was $2.599/gallon. ooooof. IIRC last year was almost 30% lower.

“myRA” will solve all of our financial woes. How long till this dissolves their existing Social Security liability?

Any more information on the myRA? Havent had time to look into it yet. I watched the speech but wasnt totally clear on the benefits over the roth and traditional. He was saying something about for people who dont have a 401k to be able to contribute and have a nest egg. So I assume you will be able to setup through employers for contribution.

$15k max in a MyRA then it needs to be rolled into a private retirement account. It’s basically a stepping stone to retirement contribution.

What is the benefit for someone to use the MyRA instead of just starting with a roth or traditional?

It sounds to me like they are trying to roll out of social security and/or pike bonds as a retirement vehicle. I’m guessing the later, when they “taper” they will still need bond buyers/holders. “myRA” seems like it will create an influx of investment capital into bonds. Very interested in others input here though.

He did mention something about yields I think. I wonder if this is a fixed account bond type of account. That makes sense. Best get started on that “taper” yall.

that was a fun ride, but I bailed on a 2x ETF today…

Why is HSBC and Chase limiting how much of YOUR money you can take out of your account? I guess you need to read the fine print on your account when you hand over your money to banksters.

I ended my contract with my propane supplier over the summer and they have yet to come and collect their tank and pay me for the couple hundred gallons in there…I’m wondering if they are waiting for prices to drop…supposedly they’ve been rationing it to 200 gallons at a time in the area…I really wish they would come get mine…it is probably 3 years old now…I’d make a good buck off of it

• Updated - - -

Interesting theory

• Updated - - -

It can be started with $25 bucks and contributions can be as small as $5. The principal is guaranteed.

Related to the target hack from what I have read. Is this now an ongoing restriction?

I think it was In the UK so I am not sure about the target hack. I think they are scared of a run for some reason.

— It will be set up like a Roth IRA but is similar to a savings bond and, like savings bonds, will be backed by the U.S. government. That means people’s principals will be protected and can’t go down in value. Other key features:

— People would contribute after-tax dollars. It could take as little as $25 to open an account, and contributions could be as low as $5.

– Contributions can be withdrawn tax-free at any time.

– No fees.

– The retirement savings accounts will be offered through employers via payroll deductions. The target savers are people who don’t have access to workplace retirement savings plans.

• People will earn interest at the same variable interest rate as the federal employees’ Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) Government Securities Investment Fund.

– There will be an income limit. Only households earning up to $191,000 a year will be eligible for the account.

– These accounts will be offered through an initial pilot program.