Game Over (Game On?) for Financial Markets?

I’m talking DOW. Officially hit correction today.

yeah there was a pretty solid sell off in the afternoon.

tough to tell if this is the bottom though. it could go a while longer.

JPM is my only real US exposure left. Canadian Banks have been taking a nice hit too though.

With that being said, with the final confirmation of Canadian legalization and all of the upcoming MOU’s the bounce-back on weed will be way harder than all everything else.

VIX will tell you quite a bit about the strength/conviction of any dip/correction. VIX hasn’t seen these levels since 2011’s flash crash and 2008 prior to that. As price rallied higher with less and less participation/interest the risk of being long grew, exponentially. If nothing else, reversion to mean is a thing…for damn good reason.

i like this guy.

he’s bearish on the market overall and he has been right before. interesting to hear the counter-perspective.

Just shared that on FB myself. Perma-bears are rarely on time but they are also rarely wrong in the bigger picture. It’s not throw enough crap at the wall to see what sticks either, it’s a case of markets staying insane longer than you can remain solvent. LOL

Lots of talk this week about Zuck dumping some of his Facebook stock:

God look at all that, pennies to this man.

need more context, if these sales of shares are consistent with annual activity it’s not a big deal.

Facebook getting killed.

Tesla getting killed… Amazon also with a shit day.

US banks pulled back a bit in recent weeks as well.

Remington files for bankruptcy.

They must be terrible with their money

I happened to just be reading about this topic:

you bastard

well Chipotle finally did it… good earnings report, stock up 25% today

i didnt enter it… :frowning:

im just stickin to weed lol

so if that’s the case i heard some rumours this week that ACB is buying a major brewery and i also was told Maricann has already been acquired it just hasnt been announced yet.

i entered both…