Gaming/Graphics PC built by AMD is the best

This was originally built by AMD is the best, I bought it from him 2 months ago, only selling because a laptop is much more practical for me.

AMD Phenom II x4 940 3.0GHz
3TB HDD space, 2TB running in RAID
Gigabit motherboard
8 GB ram
Windows Ultimate 64 bit
ATI Radeon HD 4850 x2
Wireless-N internet card

Includes 25" 1080p Hanspree monitor w/ HDMI cable
Keyboard
Mouse
Adobe Master Collection CS5
Microsoft Office 2010
Some awesome games
Movies
More

Asking $650

Want. Might take if you still have it in a couple weeks.

Same.

Nice rig.

Thanks guys, hoping it doesn’t last till the end of this week, much less a few weeks haha. I have it on CL for $800

can someone move this to everything else… whoops haha

Bluray or dvdrom drive?

moved

It’s just a DVD/CDRW combo.

thing is sweeettt, dirt 3 is a time killer

Can this easily be converted to a 32 bit OS? I do not know the process involved with that, but I could use this for a machine and would have ot have 32 bits for the software

Most software works on 64 bit. At worst you would need to do a clean install of the 32 bit version

Yeah 32bit programs just install under Program Files x86. You could install the 32bit, but then it will only see ~4gb of ram.

3.5GB to be exact ReDevil lol.

But yes, most 32-bit software will install in “C:\Program Files (x86)” like ReDevil said.

Or, if the software doesn’t run in 64bit OS (for whatever reason) you could run a virtual machine with an OS that does (32bit Win7, 32bit XP, etc…).

Not always true. He was more correct with the ~<4gb. It depends on how many other devices are installed and would need memory allocation. I’ve seen 3.25, 3.5 and 3.75 and I’m sure others may be possible.

bump

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL. $600 OBO BEFORE 1PM

How bout 300

nope, thanks though matt

: (