Garrett Turbo

A friend gave it to me for helping him out with a lot of shit and i have no use for it so im selling it pretty sure its a Garrett T25/T28 Turbo, no shaft play. The numbers on it are

Garrett a/r .80
M-24
2362-24

Not sure what it came out of. He had it painted red to match everything in his engine bay. I dont have any pictures of it bc my camera is acting up so if you want to see it lmk

Asking $75

You need more information. M24 is a casting number on alot of their parts.

Show pictures, measure wheels, find manufactures tag on CHRA. That’s going to be your best bet.

I will later when i get my camera back from getting fixed

bump $200… still waiting on picking up my camera to take some pictures…

A T25/T28 would be a lot smaller then a .80 a/r.

thats why i said i think… its deff .80 a/r its marked right on it .

Can you get a pic of it? I am looking for something bigger. Just want to make sure it’s what I need.

yeah im working on it… should be picking my camera up today

Where are the fuckin pics !

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/tank099/turbo3.jpg

sorry for the quality it was with my camera phone

T25 off a 300ZX TT

99% Sure…

Could it be a SR turbo?

Possible… they are very similar

Not sure if the T25 on the 300ZXTT and the SR are exactly the same…

I belive maybe other than possibly the Wastegate location, the turbo is interchangeable

Judging by the heat shield and wastegate bracket placement, it’s from an SR20. And it’s a T25.

The 300ZX TT setup is exactly the same… I never looked up to see if they can just swap over? :wierd

T25 300ZX

Look at the heat shield bracket. I’m almost 100% the SR heat shields are completely different from that of the 300ZX.

Your are correct sir…

at first glance its deff hard to tell theyre setup identical other than the heatshield bracket

whoa turbine housing is painted red… gonna smell awesome on start up.

Nah dude, the thing is so super awsome it turns red after one pull…

Its like chuck norris… dont ask questions

for the record as i said i didnt paint it…