Garrett Turbo

What hub? Are you on drugs?

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

yea after your boosted. thing is still gonna be a dog. guranteed.

why would ya turbo a alero ? the tranny cant take it ,car is heavy and the turbo to small

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs007.snc1/4434_1102975185898_1572271736_30227212_1968057_n.jpg

Apparently he needs the turbo since the car appears to be set up for LVD drags

:rofl Quoted for the TRUTH!

:rofl
Nah dude, AUTO TRANNY IS A BEAST!..plus he’s upgrading to a GT4088R later

lmao :sHa_rofl: :sHa_rofl:
:sHa_rofl:

ummmmmmmmmm what

fail-ero

where can i get those glasses?

YES!!!

all you need to do is post this picture upside down then it will be awesome

your valence is cracked aleropos

nice rims hoss

Any place that sells official Terminator movie memorabilia

Sick rims boss hoss

The motor probably torqued so hard that it stress cracked the valence, then the tornadic effect of the intake probably sucked the loose pieces clean off:vlad

Tranny can take it. 8lbs will put me in the high 13s. Theres a reason I don’t post on shift, its so I don’t have to spend 2 hours explaining my setup and y I’m turboing an Alero. Ill just wait until the track to show it can be quick. Most likely early-mid august. Looks like I’m going back to just the 3076, oh well :smiley:

holy shit you look like a putz

are those rotas?

No.No.No.No.No.No.

No.? No.

Running solid 16.8’s WOOO!!! Turbo it will be running 16.2’s!!!