Gas perks?

wat efing speedped story?

:lol:

the one in your sig.

it’s so great.

didnt steal it ass, there were other people filling up their cars as well

so retarded is contagious or is there something in the water where u live. lets do some math here hold on. average 2 liter is a $1.00 $1.50 theres 6 2 liters in a case. so for your 5 dollars in gas(which btw if u can only put 5 dollars in your car end urself) u got over $24.00 dollars worth of coke? that makes fucking sense the oil companys have teamed up with pepsi and coke to give us all great deals. you really bring this on yourself.

why because i told yous about a 1 day promotionsl event the local sunococ had?

no because your to dumb to realize u commit petit larceny

translated to english:

no, because you’re too dumb to realize that you commited petit larceny.

translated to english:

no, because you’re too dumb to realize that you commited petit larceny.

[/QUOTE]

um… PETIT?

petty, maybe?

EDIT: hrmm… i guess petit is a very uncommon synonym for petty… but still…

your a fucking dumbass it was a promotional thing they were supposed to give away 1 2 litre with each gas purchase but were lettign everyone take up to 10 cases so it wasnt stealing now stfu

I can’t believe I’m coming to speedpeds defense, but I worked at a gas station when I was in high school where we did exactly what he’s describing. Had a shitload of 2 liters for some promotion that didn’t go well so by the end we were giving away as much as anyone would take. Had one cheap white trash guy load up so much I doubt his little POS car made it home without serious suspension problems.

i know. not sure why everyone’s jumping all over him for this gray area post

he’ll post up something black and white redonkulous soon enough, just hold out for that

:tup:

know whats really awsome…back when gas was only $1 a gallon lol. DOH!

I was actually looking for gas stations that give you something per fill up… Like the wilson farms i pointed out gives you coffee bucks each time you fill up.

google “petit larceny”, it’s a legal term.