Gas perks?

What companies offer perks per fill up?

Ex:
Wilson farms
10655 Main Street
Clarence, NY 14031
-Free coffee

all Tops gas places do… if you shop there at least.

every $100 you spend in the store gives you 10cents off a gallon on your bonuscard…
must use same bonuscard at pump that was used in the store though… so I just steal my parents lol

ex. spend $400, get 40 cents off a gallon… fucking leeeet.

spend 400 and you would save $6 on 14 gallons, i rather have people spend $6 less on food

yet buying food is inevitable, and the bonuscard already saves you money in-store.

my gf lets me use her Bonus card points for gas sometimes, you’d be surprised at how all that little bit adds up, especially when you have a big tank to fill! when I had my 2500 and it cost me $65 to fill it rather than $80, it was a nice little savings!

Tops/Martins is a great deal. I worked at the “gas hut” at Martins while going to college - awesome job to have because I sat there and did all my homework/studied the entire time. Anyways, it’s nice if you find someone who is working that doesnt care if you fill up 2 cars with the savings.

i’d let people do it…put one car, move the car up, pump the next car.

Meh, just go to the reservation and save 20 cents or whatever.

I don’t shop at tops, too overpriced.

The res was actually $2.93-2.95 the other day for regular- not bad.

the sunoco on abbot road by ridge had a deal in the summer where if you buy gas you get as many 2 litres of coke as you want. they had all outside in front of the store filed with cases of coke. i ended up taking home 4 cases of coca cola, i would have gotten more but the maros passenger and back seats were full of coke. and i dont have a trunk in it. but i had coke for 2 months for free all i bought was 5 dollars in gas, they said it was some promotional thing idk i got fre pop lol

you know whats cool? periods.

:lol:

the problem with bonus cards is that it requires shopping at tops, and tops sucks. bad.

right, did they have windshield washer fluid too

wow speedped, that’s a great story

noco gas stations have a 10$ rebate gift card if you buy over $30 in gas.
have to be sent in by 1/14 though

bump for the speedped story

idc i got mad free coke and so did my neighbors who i told about the free coke giveaway

^copyrighted by speedped&corp do not quote lol

not just normal coke either, it was MAD FREE YO!! did it come with free 133754uc3?

you realize that you STOLE the coke, right?

I don’t know what planet your from, but they suck. I’m never getting my red wings screw that yo.

+1 to stealing coke. I thought it was free too.