Gauge pod

alright im sick of not having a boost gauge in my car so i finally got one. well needless to say it dosen’t fit. now Autometer says that it may need a little “trimming” to fit perfect but come on if you saw the shape of the pod and saw the shape of the piller you would know theres no way in hell its gonna fit. but I might as well try it…does anyone have any suggestions? like heating it up? also does anyone know what paint will match the factory blue color? pod is black and the pillar is blue and i don’t want it to look ghey

thanks everyone

Drew

whats the deal with it… is the hole in the pod to big? or is it to small and the gauge wont fit in? if its to big for the gauge id say warrenty the part at dix or something… and if its just to small … a simple dremmel tool to widen the hole would be pretty simple

The guage pods autometer sells are made for 240’s with auto seatbelts that is why their pods fit like shit. I know i have one.

so pretty much your saying its gonna fit like ass now matter what i do? well crap. o well i guess i will just have to mount it in the hand warmers then

You can trim a bit of the edges and try using a heat gun. I have to try using a heat gun on ine to see if it helps.