autometer and megan s13 pillar pods

I just bought a s13 pillar pod from varun the other day and it doesnt fit my pillar, i went across the street to performance improvements and talked to spilner about it, he grabbed an autometer s13 guage pod, which turned out to be the exact same pod.

Neither of them could fit, like it didnt even look close to fitting. So is my pillar the problem? Spilner said it fit well on his car, but he also said thats because it was from the U.S and the automatic seat belts usually run down the pillar so its different. And since these pods are from the U.S. so they were designed to fit usdm 240’s.

What can i do to make this pod fit, without ruining it. Does anyone have usdm pillars that they can give away? if so pm me.

I had the same problem with my autometer pod I seen alot of the pods being cut to fit but I went to bob jones and got some fiber glass and taped the piller and set the pod in the place I wanted it to be and put some fiber glass by the edges. than its aready contoured to the pillar and sanded the ruff edges and it looks pretty good I just need to paint it.

yeah like i told dvstr i think it may have to do with the cars they were designed for. My autometer pod fit like a glove on my US car’s auto seatbelt pillar…