s13 apillar pod install?

hey anyone with a s13 installing a autometer dual gauge pod have to trim their pod or their apillar? I bought one from a guy on nico and I think he sold me a ebay one instead of a autometer one and just stuck it in the autometer box.

hey dude, most of the pods made for USDM s13 dont work well on the canadian s13 pillar…

You need to press it firmly while u screw it in so its flush, or u can trim it a lil.
The knock off and the autometer are identical fitment.

use heat and apply it to the sides on the pod and firmly press onto the pillar so it will form the shape
can you tell me how you installed the lines going up the pillar?
I’m trying to do the same thing but I want to minimize any parts I have to take off

i took the a pillar cover off first, drilled a small hole behind the location u choose for the pod; big enough for all my wires, then i used 3M double sided foam tape caz i didn’t want to see any screws or those stupid plastic plugs they give you. reinstall. the only problem i had was the hold downs auto-meter gives you to hold the gauges interfere with the stock a-pillar cover so i had to modify mine to fit
hope that helps.