Gauges?

I’m looking for a few 52mm gauges: AEM UEGO or similar, boost, oil pressure. For the analogs ive been looking at Stri or Defi but am open to others (52mm electric that light amber). Are you guys able to get these? For the wideband I’d also need a bung welded in my down pipe near the turbo which would involve removal and reinstall. Can you PM any prices (if available)?

2012 WRX

Analog boost gauge is sketchy.

Did you use all mechanical for your setup? Or just boost was?

I used GREddy P/H/W. Pricey but the features are nice.

Hey man. WOW. So many to choose from.

Go here: Login and tell me which ones you want. Its easy to use. We can get any of these and then some from REW. but start here. we have put in a lot of gauges!

LMK thanks

DC

I meant I’m looking for electric gauges (not mechanical) but analog for boost/oil pressure (as in it has a needle). AEM is electric with a digital readout.

Thanks for the link I’ll check it out tonight and PM you

Analog is a physical needle for readouts

Digital is LED digital readouts

Both can have either mechanical or electrical sending units for each type of readout.

Isn’t that what I’ve said twice now? :confused:

Your fine… Dont confuse him MIKE!!!

in the car you can have either a ditagle read out or a gauge with a needle…

the sending units vary but dont matter to you…

LMK which ones!! i got ya!

sorta. A gauge kit consists of 2 parts, the gauge and the sending unit. Calling it an electric gauge but analog is kind of an oxymoron. The gauge body is analog/needle and the sending unit is electric.

But yeah you got the idea, just didnt put it into words well enough for over thinkers like me to follow your train of though. :rofl Its all good homie! :number1

Yes, we’re saying the same thing. I’m just not saying it clearly. For boost or pressure gauges I want an analog readout/needle but electrical senders. For the wideband I want a digital readout.