GB: Amplifiers/Subs/Video etc.

Khaos Performance

Hey guys, alright so im setting up a group buy and just got off the phone with my supplier, basically the higher and more expensive product you buy, the better the price gets. All brand new items btw, in box retail box and all packaging and all that is in the boxes.

At the moment, I can get some really amazing deals on for example,

Hifonics the Maximum Series, (FYI serious special order)

Hifonics XX-Maxximus
this amp retails for almost just under $11 000 Canadian from what i’ve heard, it pumps out 10 000Watts (RMS) to a single speaker output. crazy speaker I can get this one for around $7000 or so to your doorstep if you’d like, but you see this is really expensive therefore major discount.

other amps like for example,

Hifonics BXi 1606D

this amp retails $600+ Canadian, btw these are all hard to find amps, very hard to find in Canada, i can get this one here for about $500, so an expensive amplifier with a good discount of $100, so not too bad at all. this amp is very good though this amp pumps out 1600Watts to a single channel so it is very impressive.

I can get all types of brands and almost anything ranging from Absoloute audio, alpine etc, down to JL Audio etc.

I can get enclosed systems, bandpass, ported, sealed enclosures almost whatever you need just send me a private message or email me at Khaosperformance@rogers.com,

I would list all the examples but theres just way too many out there so im gonna put up a few more examples here

JL AUDIO 12W7 in a sealed enclosure, retails for just under $1200 Canadian again if you can find it, I can get this one to for around $1050, so a good $200 dollar savings.

AudioBahn 12’ Immortal series retails canadian $600+ I can get it to you for $500 so a $100 dollar savings.

So let me know what you need, and we’ll get a list going, the more things on the list the cheaper things get.

Just so everyone knows, payment option is that I require a different amount upfront for all of the items, generally its only 50% and once the product arrives I require the rest. Delivery is possible depending on ur location, im in the GTA, for a price of course.

so Let me know everyone, contact Noel at khaosperformance@rogers.com if anything. Have a good one.

So Far On The List

1 - Chris L - Hifonics Bxi1606D - Deposit Required.
2 - Khaos Performance - Hifonics XX-Maximus