GB: Brian Crower Cams

To kick off being an authorized dealer for Brian Crower products I am offering some amazing pricing on the BC lineup of cams. Any and all cams are available from there lineup and severely reduced prices. This group buy will require a minimum of 10 camshaft sets (mixed fitment) to get the pricing. If you are interested please email or pm me as I am not allowed to advertise the price online. No money will be exchanged until the list is full, once the 10 spots are filled the funds will be collected and the order will be made. Having your name on the list isnt a commitment but more of to show you are pretty interested and would be more than likely to purchase should the 10 spots be filled. If you need a valvetrain package alongside the camshafts I can work out a deal aswell.

Chris Richardson - Sales@TougeTuning.com
MSN - TougeTuning@Hotmail.com
Website - www.BrianCrower.com

1. FR Only - KA24DE Stage 2
  2. yashin - KA24DE Stage 2
  3. Mike - B18c1 Stage 3
  4. Absolum - KA24DE Stage 2
  5. Hurricane - SR20DET Stage 2
  6. gtr - SR20DET Stage 2

Valvespring/Retainer Kits

1. Mike - B18C1
  2. Hurricane - SR20DET

B18a/b
http://www.briancrower.com/makes/honda/images/b18a_cam.jpg
K20a/z
http://www.briancrower.com/makes/honda/images/k20a_cam.jpg
SR20DET
http://www.briancrower.com/makes/nissan/images/sr_cam.jpg
KA24DE
http://www.briancrower.com/makes/nissan/images/ka24de_cam.jpg

i’ve heard great great things about these cams.

Brian Crower definitely has some nice cams and the prices I can offer are just as nice:). Thank you for all the inquiries so far, if anyone has any questions about the cams or other BC products feel free to email or pm me.

can u get cams for rb26dett if so let me know

farmer

This might sound stupid, but is Brian Crower and Crower that makes rods and such the same company??

Definitely not a stupid question, here is a quote directly from the Brian Crower website.

Brian Crower grew up at Crower Cams & Equipment Company, where he headed up the Crower Sport Compact division since its inception. With Crower Cams heavily focused on the V8 market, Brian saw an opportunity to truly support the needs of the Sport Compact community. With the support of his family, Brian Crower Inc. was formed to deliver the highest quality internal engine components for a variety of popular engine platforms.

Basically from what I have heard Brian was somewhat disapointed with the lack of Sport Compact support from Crower and has now branched off with his own company focusing on Sport Compact/import performance.

Oh ok, so when I heard about Crower V3 cams for SR and KA on forums and such, the are talking about these?

Yes and No, I’m sure the cams available from Crower were developed by Brian Crower himself. Looking at the specs for the SR20DET from BC and Crower there arent any that are actually identical so it looks like BC has changed/improved upon the original more than likely. Either way your looking at quality camshafts but Crower is mainly focused on V8 performance whereas Brian Crower focuses on Sport Compact applications.

Group buy on the 2.35L stroker kit? :slight_smile:

If I didn’t already have cams I would jump on this.

Stealth1 could you possibly PM the price of the SR 272 cams? I’m not going to buy but would really like to know what these are selling for.

And if you could, a price on the +1mm and +0.5mm oversized SS valves.

Thanks

If I got 2 or more orders on the stroker kits I could probably get a VERY nice price on them to be honest. You can never have enough camshaft sets :P, you have pm on the stuff you wanted pricing on.

2.yashin - KA24DE Stage 2

Hey Stealth1, Great price on the cams. Was that price for both of them? Could you send me a price on that stroker kit as well.

you have pm:), pricing was for both Intake and Exhaust cam unless my information is incorrect.

pm price for KA24de stage 2 please

3. Mike - B18c1 Stage 3

Valvespring/Retainer Kits

1. Mike - B18C1

For those who wanted camshafts that needed the valvespring/retainer kits please pm me as I have negotiated discounted pricing on them with the purchase of camshafts.

Camshafts

3. Mike - B18C1 Stage 3
  4. JDM96SpecCTR - K20A2 Stage 2

Valvesprings/Retainers

1. Mike - B18C1
  2. JDM96SpecCTR - K20A2

BUMP

cummon guys, anyone going out to track days could use these in their powerplants. Or just for the fact that its damn cool to say you got stage 2 cams in your engine… Plus the price can’t be beat.

Leo.

can you pm me a price on stage 2 cams. Also do I have to upgrade my valve springs and retainers? I have a set of HKS valve springs with stock retainers,
will this be ok for these cams?

You have been pm’d, I want to thank everyone for their interest. It is looking quite good for this group purchase to go through.

:twisted:

3. Mike - B18C1 Stage 3
  4. JDM96SpecCTR - K20A2 Stage 2
  5. Absolum - KA24DE Stage 2

Valvesprings/Retainers

1. Mike - B18C1
  2. JDM96SpecCTR - K20A2