GB EXEDY CLUTCHES: 33% off MSRP

Subject: Exedy products: 33% off MSRP

15% GST and PST is not included in prices, USD cash is accepted. The exchange rate for payment in Canadian dollars should be between 16-18%, calculated by the bank rate at the time of the cut off for ordering.
Cut off date for ordering is April 14th, parts will arrive before the end of April. 40% deposit is required prior to ordering.

Email address is hmrperformance@gmail.com, feel free to email for a quote or if you have any other questions. Thanks.

what about flywheels?

does exedy make any aftermarket clutches for the ka? i know they make a oem replacement but i need something that can handle more tq.

^^^^^^
type in exedy on a google search click on exedy home page and all the info is there.
high performance cluch
flywheels
apperel- (can i put an order in for just the sticker??) :wink: :wink:

thanks. i can get you everything.

exedy stage 2 for SR20?

Any word on the latest shipment? I was told that my clutch was supposed to come in early this week and haven’t received any e-mails or pm’s about the status. Thanks!

I ordered an exedy clutch from another company and its back ordered till mid june so be prepared. If the supplier doesnt have them in stock you could be waiting a while.