GCC=God's Concentration Camp

I am sorry Val but I have to agree with fshowcars. I’m all in favor of GCC’s action and would be very dissappointed if they hadn’t handled the situation the way they did. It has nothing to do with him being gay, poor, lazy etc. He broke the clearly documented rules. He even acknowledges this at the end of the article:

“I believe in God, that you are held accountable for what you do, that there are standards of right and wrong, If I could do it over again, this is not an option I would pursue”

If GCC would not have expelled him they would be hypocrites for not doing what they said they would do in the school rule book. This is just another stupid Pravda Gazette attempt to degrade those (in this case GCC) who hold to any type of clearly defined moral standard.

My biggest gripe is the fact that this guy took the lazy, cry baby way out. He didn’t feel like working evenings/weekends/early morning like the rest of us and loosing sleep studying. Instead he “jetted off”, probably was pampered with all his meals, car, hotel, airfare paid and then “jetted back” while his fellow students worked their butts off like the rest of us.

Enough of this “It’s all about me attitude”. Work hard, provide a legal service others are willing to pay for. If you take a job, go to a school, join an organization - follow the rules or expected to pay the consequences. Of course in the “New america” none of this applies, just sit on your hands and you’ll get a check, food or medical care from funds forcibly taken from those who work or are successful.