Gear 101.

I’ll write up a simple description of motorcycle gear, what each piece covers, whats is important to look for in the product, and how they all go together to protect the rider.

I can cover the suit and boots and helmets if you’d like. Although I’d like it if the helmet didnt have the apparent scratches. But we can shoot the pictures at my house, and use my camera, etc.

Well we can even use internet sales point pictures for general stuff, doesn’t have to be our own, especially when it’s not review, but more of an educational about gear.

What I mean is, we would be talking about Textile jackets vs leather jackets instead of Textile Icon 3481 model VS Leather Shift Abra cadabra model.

So general type of helmet and safety instead of specific Shoei RF 1000.

ahh ok I gotcha. We can still use our own pictures and equipment to emphasize points we are trying to make though…

Well both of us have some good pictures, which are slightly graphic :lol

We can easily make silly poses in gear though, that’s always entertaining.

Just got me new gears and I can see how an article would be very useful.

During my shopping around, I’ve always find myself in a position where I have to decide something that is slightly track worthy IF I ever want to do track days and don’t want to get track dedicated gears or go all cheaper street riding stuff.