General Forum Pet Peeves and Rants

I love to help people with their projects. Its always good to have an extra hand and an extra set of ideas and opinions not to mention the experience. Just cause I have 10 years experience working on cars doesn’t mean that some one with 5 years doesn’t know something I don’t. We really don’t come together as a community on here much.

repped

Yah and then they pay attention to no other grammatical rules.

I get the same satisfaction as you and will continue to post tech stuff/answer questions, but I’m done going out of my way to help people outside of the forum that I try to make friends when they should just be considered acquaintances in the first place.

EDIT-that’s a blanket statement. I’ve met several people that I consider friends from here, but I need to know where to draw the line. Those people will continue to get my help and I’ll continue to be thankful for theirs.

Travis that is because you are an old fuck and your parents are old fucks. I am an old fuck and just yesterday my step dad’s pace maker glitched and stopped his heart and my mother fell and broke her wrist panicing to do something.

Has me considering move back there to keep an eye on them both.

Damn man… sorry to hear that.

Good luck to all Ron , sad to hear

meh their old, shit happens. My step dad is 79 and he spends all his time out in his work shop forging metal things and lifting all this shit he shouldn’t and my mom is 58 and she rides horses and works all day. I expect accidents to happen but I know that when one of them goes I will have the other a a room mate until its their time cause my mom basically freaks out about driving anywhere outside of town and my step dad was born in a logging camp in Maine and can’t use a cell phone computer so spell dictionary. So without one the other is totally lost.

They are completely that old couple you see on those sad movies that have been together so long that when you seperate them for more than a couple of hours they can’t even function

Sorry to hear Ron, hope all gets better.

thnx dudes

You should move back. Any friends/girlfriends/etc that don’t agree with that decision aren’t good people.

one thing that gets me going is when people jump into a thread and have no idea what they’re talking about but think they’re a master on the subject.

This! Or they dont read the previous 7 pages to understand what is going on and post something completely off topic.

This really grinds my gears too.

Good luck and hope it all works out for ya SRS