General Forum Pet Peeves and Rants

I will start with my most recent pet peeve that annoys me. Yes I have my vehicles listed in my signature but they are relevant vehicles as in I still own them and when I sell, kill, or wreck one I don’t leave it in there. Its gone! If some of us older fellas started listing every car we have owned since we were 16 in our signatures we would start a new page with every post! For example

91 Isuzu Impulse - SOLD
89 Chrysler LeBaron - Blown Trans - SOLD
95 Buick Riviera Supercharged - RIP
90 Chevy Lumina Euro 3.4 - SOLD
91 Pontiac Trans Am GTA - RIP
79 Oldsmobile Delta 88 - SOLD
94 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera - SOLD
01 Pontiac Grand Prix GTX - RIP
95 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon - SOLD
95 Chevy Lumina LT - SOLD
95 Oldsmobile Aurora 4.0 - SOLD
99 Pontiac Firebird Formula - SOLD
94 Ford Probe GT - SOLD
98 Pontiac Trans Am
94 Ford Ranger - SOLD
98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP - RIP
98 Pontiac Grand Am GT

Imagine if I did that in my sig? WTF???

RIP probably means I did something retarded! All except for the most recent one. I expect that RIP in other peoples signatures reflect something similar that they shouldn’t be proud of…

/rant Next

The people living at home with parents and have nothing to show for it while giving financial advice to others.

I dont know too many people from this forum personally but I get a feeling there are a lot of posters that fall into that group. Honestly about 85% of the forum members seem like they still live at home with their parents. And financial advice gets thrown around here all the time.

Lmao i agree with both and ill add one… Vlad
:giggle

Anything special kid posts.

Yep. I would never take financial advice from anyone who isn’t being paid to do so for a living lol.

worrying about petty bullshit runs rampant on here

I don’t live with the rents anymore but I’m still in no position to give financial advice. LoL

Don’t forget I said “general forum” not just Shaft518

ppl typn lik3 7h1s

This^

I dislike when people post links to interesting threads on other forums that you have to be a member of to view.

When people pick and choose what grammar rules they want to be picky about.

Where someone chooses to live is irrelivent for a variety of reasons.

Several people that I know, myself included, choose to live w/parents to take care of them as they get older. Honestly, for someone who works near their parents and is not tied down w/kids or a marriage, I think it’s the right thing to do.

Or how about a young adult with healthy parents? Maybe they are saving as much money as possible for a down payment on a house, etc.

Yes, I realize that some young people are forced to live at home due to lack of income and/or poor spending habits, but it’s not always the case.

Please re-read my post and note the “with nothing to show for it.” that essentially means no specific reasoning except for lack of income and what not. I wasn’t including kids in college, taking care of family, etc.

Understood!

people getting massively butt hurt about stupid internet bullshit.

Drama.

banning members

like when people can’t distinguish your and you’re

People talking about actually fist fighting over things said on interwebs. Especially when everyone else knows its just dry sarcastic humor. When the fist fight is also a joke it’s alright tho…

Honestly is love to see just a little inner working with us all . We love cars but hardly anyone will help another . Allow the ball busting cause that is what drives us to do better and go faster . Is love to see the wall get torn down and get away from the communism