General service.

We do oil changes, rotations, fluid flushes, tune ups etc etc etc.
Please those inquiries here!

Could you PM me with a ballpark price and a phone number to call to schedule an appointment to perform a valve clearance check and adjustment for an 03 Acura RSX? I’m approaching 100k and its due for it.

Could you PM me a price on a clutch job for a '03 RSX type-s with the clutch supplied to you. (for a family friend, they asked me if I knew of a place that wouldn’t rape them and I suggested you guys. LMK, they were looking to have it done next week.

My clutch just went out on route 9. How much for a complete R&R?

Vehicle is a 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt [SIZE=“7”]SS with the [COLOR=“Blue”]2.0L engine.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Your PM is coming…
Double checking quote now…

DC

Do you guys do inspections as well?

Chris,

The quote for your Saab/Cobalt will be PM’d to you soon Hap and I working on it now.

We fix it bud!!

DC

Sure do!!

Need one? lol

DC

yup. The 10 day from my re-registration has expired and no place locally will accept the lexus cause it either doesnt fit on their lift or over their ground pit thingy

when ya coming?

i’ll get it done with my 1:30 appt wednesday. or maybe before since after my little appt with you guys I won’t have a muffler on the car anymore lol

Deal!

You guys seem like some good dudes! I will hafta stop in one of theses days, I live right around the corner lol

I just got some new tires and need them mounted, about how much would you charge to do all 4? there 15’s btw

Hey man. NP $59.95… all four balanced real nice…and NO DINGS!!

LMK

DC

any time!~