Generators rule~

Geah! Had the generator hooked up last night for some tv and light action, hooked up the fridge, today went and got another three pronged extension cord and got the computer up and running! Aint so bad w/o power if ya have something to do!

Of course it’s loud as hell and probably pissing off the neighbors (we did hook up our one neighbor so they could run their fridge and tv and stuff too so fvck the rest of them!)

Hope everyone is safe and dry!!!

we did the same thing last night…after all the fuss the power came on.

LMAO x2

Our power went out around 8:30 AM. We finally hooked up the generator around 7:00, and the power came on shortly after :bowrofl:

my power went out last night around 9 or so…as soon as it did i ran up to my trailer pulled out my generator and since then ive had my tv comp fridge and freezer hooked up…

our power went out about 3pm yesterday, still not back on :ugh:

Out in the country we couldn’t live thru storm season without a generator. The worst thing is we have well water, and of course the pump is electric.

http://www.electricgeneratorsdirect.com/catalog/images/20216A_400.jpg

Been meaning to buy one of these transfer switches for years. It wires right into your breaker panel, and you connect it with a twist lok extension cord to the generator when you need it.

heh, didnt loose power in Millvale, but my comcast went out @ 9pm last night. Been @ work all day, not sure if its back up bc marge is STILL sleeping.

they said we wouldn’t have power back until sunday, headed out to buy a generator now

i was told we wouldnt get back power till late tommorow…but thank god they restored it like 4 hours ago

hey. i sell those… let me know if you want to pick one up.

Picked up a generator not 3 days before the storm took out everything. Kept my Yuenglings nice and cold.

coleman makes backup systems the size of ac units that power your entire house with ease. works off of natural gas

my aunt has one…she has it hooked up somehow to the box for when the power goes out…the amzing thing is the power used to always go out. after the install it never goes out

yea they are hooked inline so that when the power goes out they kick on a few seconds later and boom your the only house in the neighborhood with all the windows lit up

Good idea…We still don’t have power. It’s been a blessing to have the generator. They teased us yesterday evening with a few flickers, and then, nothing.

We are doing this in our next house for sure, and we are making my parents get one too. They live in VA and they lost power last year for 8 days. Hardwired into the house, run off natural gas, automatic switch over when power is out.

did it go out from the heat or the storms? we got shit on in youngstown, but no power out

Storms, power lines down all over the place :ugh: