GENESIS COUPE VID!!!

i thought the 4 banger was supposed to be factory turbo’d?

it is, brian is talkin aftermarket

this will be just like the saturn sky and solcrapstis, great engines, great potiental, great idea, but a huge FLOP…

and i wont understand why, because i think that the sky is a bad ass car, and would drive one (except the lack of build quality in the interior/exterior panels), there pretty cool, and way cooler then some fuckin caviler i meen cobalt ss lol…

anyways, of my rant, :tup: to a company that was a joke a couple short years ago and are now making a decient product for a great cost… i dont think this car is going to be a car with a ton of aftermarket options such as cars like civics, but thats too bad…

anyways :tup: to the Haundaieiedies

couldn’t say i agree more… if only greddy gets the clue… :cocktease: (new one, i know it does not fit, but i wanted to use it dAMMIT!), lolim durnk…

done with nyspeend night/ pce.:jam:

i agree. I think it looks baddass. Im glad they didnt try to make a “roadster” first. Stiff chassis coupe > heavy flexible roadster. im sure the quality will be lacking to a honda or toyata. but they seem to have made things 100% better than the cars of 10 years ago.

I just saw one of these last night. Quite impressed. The driver let me check out the interior and i was really not disappointed like when you get into a Cadillac. Next i want to test drive the V8

where did u see one?

Premier in Orchard Park. I pulled up and parked in front of it. The guy saw me checking it out (I had no idea what it was as i pulled in) and he gave a tour of his new car. It had OH plates on it.

What they wont be out till mid 09, i work for hyundai… I’ll pissed if i didnt know they were already out! Any pics?
Was it the sedan we do have those already?

looks nice lets see the price…

http://www.northfreewayhyundai.com/VehicleDetails/1055267944

Here is the pricing for the V6 Sedan. I can’t wait to see the pricing on the V8. Check out the pictures and 360 link on that page. Lots of images.

We have 3 sedans here @ Towne Hyundai… all have premiums pkg’s ans sticker at $35k… The v8’s wont be here for 4-5 months and the coupes wont be out till mid-late 09

35k for a Hyundai :tif:

Thats almost as lame as turboing one and thinking its fast…

Drive one first, you will truly be impressed and forget its a Hyundai, they have done an out standing job on this car! You can drive one anytime you want just pm me!