Gentlemen, your wife could be plotting your demise RIGHT NOW

Just like this fine lady:

The recordings are almost startlingly sharp. In them, the baby-faced young wife, wearing a Batman sweatshirt in the second meeting, discusses her murder plan in a matter-of-fact manner. Occasionally she laughs. She calmly discusses possible dates for the killing, checking her calendar on her Batman-stickered smartphone.

Money is a key issue (she can’t pay right away because “it’s all in his life insurance,”) but there are other problems, like the fact that she doesn’t want a potential roommate to think there are problems in her neighborhood (but living with a sociopath is perfectly OK?) and doesn’t want the murder to be too “messy.” “I just want to make it as not suspicious as possible,” says every person planning an assassination ever.

Merfeld’s reasoning to off the poor guy: “As terrible as it sounds, it was easier than divorcing him. I didn’t have to worry about the judgment of my family, I didn’t have to worry about breaking his heart.”

I could only be so lucky.

Fucking broads.

My life insurance is a list of debtors…
I’m still worth more alive than dead.

Lol “I didn’t have to worry about breaking his heart”… nice.

Yeah, she just has to worry about stopping it.

I don’t have life insurance, so my wife would get nothing except my student loan debt.

No time to watch it, but I was amused at the Beach Boys playing on the radio in the beginning.

I hope this broad rots in her jail cell dreaming about batman for the rest of her life. Why does think that she deserves his death benefits? THANKS OBAMA!

edit- I really hope this guy is laughing his ass off at her and he was smart enough to list someone else as the death beneficiary. She would have had him killed and then she would have never got the money…

jesus fucking h christ

That’s a stone cold bitch.

This.

And it’s only a matter of time till one takes me out.

Yeah, and after you survive one you’ll appreciate being single on totally new level.

Maybe she could get the Dark Knight to off him? Sure it would be quick and quiet.

It is alarming how easy she is able to discuss this with him…

Cunt.

It was more than likely the unbearable stress of working one day a week (Thursday) that truly drove her to this. Too bad she’s so unbefuckinglievably sexy.

I’m wondering where she found the guy that happened to be undercover.

It said in the article that she had first mentioned this to a coworker. He then went to cops and they setup this undercover guy to meet with her.

wow dude, are you that retarded?

Thanks.

That’s not very nice. And no, just didn’t feel like reading/listening.