Get a good crain operator for your boat...

quoted from shoforum.com

god damn. Looks like it didnt hit bottom so it should be ok… once its shampooed, dried out, and the motors are drained.

Water damage on that kind of boat = fucked

no its not. Its not a car.

lol

Wow thats an expensive boat too… doh.

Id really think its totalled. Theres a shit ton of complex electronics (gps etc) that im sure is ruined.

Plus it probably sank unless they got it right out.

^ exactly

That dude on board probably sank from all the shit in his pants. Fuck me what a ride.

oops

^^yah big one

well its not like they can just reach in and pick it up. my guess is it stayed there just like that for quite a while.

The guy looks good going down with the boat, got those stunna shades on.

Any vid of this?

CRANE!!!

I totally agree with Violator… I’ve been through some wicked sea’s boats for the most parts are ready for this kind of thing

totalled? lol, no.

The electronics will not cost NEARLY as much as that hull.

From the looks of it, that was at the shipyard / harbor… I’m sure it wasn’t deep enough to let a $million+ boat sit on the floor.

Expensive oops? fuck yeah.

that boat is more like 3-4mil+ it can be salvaged but the work is extensive.

my dads got a 40ft sportfish. It makes me nervous to see it up on the lift when it gets taken out of the water for the winter.

edit: im curious to know if a strap or hook failed, or if a strap slipped off the bottom of the boat

there are more pictures of this incident then that

Notice the shrink wrap on the seats. That thing was BRAND NEW. Doh.

And +1 for not totaled, but real expensive. That’s not some little bowrider. You’re talking flat screens, DVD’s, leather everywhere, electronics in places that should NEVER see water, so they’re not waterproof etc etc.

theyre not just gonna send a 4million dollar boat to get crushed tho. that thing will most likely be sent back to the factory and be rebuilt.

Chances are they will tear down the whole boat

• Seperate the Hull, Clean it out, put that back together
  • rebuild all mechanical items(motors, steering, fuel tanks, etc…)
  • new interior
  • new electronics n other misc. items

if those aren’t video stills, that camera operator RULES at timing.

the mid-fall pic is incredible.