Get the fast cars ready...MOFO is comin!!

I would not go to the extension for roll racing. You are asking for major trouble. As far as roll racing there may be a few hondas that will fuck shit up when these guys come

lol lets just say when it was all motor it went 10.40’s! hasnt run it with the new setup but its making way more power!

I’ll tell you what, after visiting Florida this weekend, I dont know if I want to live up here anymore. :rofl

Not sure if I would be in for this, I can see the dumbasses now in 20 second cars all acting like idiots the entire way, following, etc.

Florida sucks, waayyy too flat.

Cool if you have a Supra or something

I <3 flat roads, no potholes, sunny 85 degrees.

Yeah but nooooootwisties except for the stupid cloverleaf on/off ramps.

which is totally awesome for the drifters down there but damn, being from a place with mountains I’d shoot myself in the face driving on flat roads all the damn time.

Ugh flat roads.

Great weather. Nice cars. Boring roads to drive them on.

all this talk about mofo makes me not wanna bring my car out when he comes, its going to end up stupid, i know it, and personally we dont need him to get rep for the upstate, all we need is some organization, good camera and people willing to have fun. With all the bullshitting we do down at the lot we could be making some pretty sick videos. If we took the time and energy out of making fun of ricers, cursing out pr,s and change gears towards making some decent movies, the scene could be huge for us, witout the use of mofobuccs

More publicized scene=more attention from cops.

Why you naggers gotta be changing shit, shit.

oh shut the hell up benny, you rarely come out anyways, get that faggy striped car down to the lot some time and race

I just like coming down to watch/hang out.

My car’s not much of a street racer yo’, I don’t like beating it to shit launching over pavement seams :rofl

well then you sir are a homo

Benny likes peepee

I’m actually more of a ‘get a hot chick and have her shit on a glass plate that I’m holding above my head’ kind of guy.

Thats a lie. I saw you walking into some dark room with a random guy in the parking garage

that ‘guy’ was your mom

omg i spit out my pizza :rofl:rofl

yup. I would rather make a well organized video any day of the week then stand around a lot “talking” about cars when we should be driving them.

We can have that kid that just made that video with the SRT-4 Vs crazy250’s Prelude do the video work. All we need to do is organize a good group of cars. Some that will do dig runs and others that will do highways.

We NEED a good video for this area. Its not like we dont have the cars around here cause we all know we do…we just need to organize something sick and I wouldnt mind organizing it since I have been wanting to do it for a while now. We just need a good photo editor and a good video camera

sounds good… we can do it… just let me know… we should do a saturday day cruise and have some fun at night. we used to do “rolling thunder” events with the need2speed guys. lets organize a cruise somewhere. meet up at the lot and cruise north or something. im gonna start a new thread…

I’m going to be purchasing a HD camera in the next few weeks or so, they are around $1000.00 for one half decent. I wouldn’t mind using it for some stuff. I can probably figure out editing as well.