Get the fast cars ready...MOFO is comin!!

that would be sweet. pm me if youd like some help choosing a camera.

Looking at this:

I’ve seen some sick vids with it.

Fuck mofo

lol you silly little dwarf

http://www.fquick.com/videos/viewvideo.php?id=7895

This “mofo” vid makes no sense. 240 beat him on low boost, and yet the 240 supposidly turns it to high boost and he lost.

All i see him/peoples coming is gunna trun into a clusterfuck of mustang drivers in a circle jerk.

I say we just continue with having Ross make us Upstate 518 videos…then have Mofo come as a “Mofo vs. 518” production. I think that would be sickkkk

Fo sho.

we already have a cruise organized around mid april on a saturday. The thread is stickied in General auto discussion at the top.

best buy has a sick one for only $200 on sale. Its HD, COlored night vision etc…

linky…http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8980613&type=product&id=1218004382803

sounds good… bring ur camera so i can use it :smiley:

I didnt say we NEED mofo to make the scene anything, jesus you guys are dense lol. All i said was hes coming up, and it would make for a sick video/ good time. Thats all. And yes, i agree 100% that we should crank out some of our own sick videos. Get a nice compilation for a months or so worth of racing and make a 4+ min video, slap it on streetfire and watch albany blow up!

He wasn’t talking about something like that.
I think he meant like during the day, get the racers together that are going to be in “said” video for that night and do a day time cruise somewhere to get good rolling shots/pics/walk arounds of the cars…then have those same cars be the ones in the video and use the day time footage/pics to represent the cars in the race on the video, before the race on the video.

How you gonna leave me out a-hole.

got it…thats how it should be done.

when should we plan on doing this?

its not HD…it uses an SD card, and the reviews suck…

:lol Idk…honeslty i thought i had ya in there! Sowwy:hug

hmm dont think I’ve seen a mofo vid yet of an audi sweepin up shop

should be fun

I’m back in NY with the integra all ready can’t wait for some nicer weather, already been out in latham rippin shit up lol went thru a very expensive set of radials in one day

are you going to take it to the lot tomorrow night? I will be there.

i will see you there