Get Wireless With / Without SpeedBooster?

[left]I’m going to be setting up a wireless network at a family members house and am wondering if buying the equipment w/ SpeedBooster technology is really worth it … ? They have Adelphia Powerlink and want to split it between two computers, but don’t want to run any lines. So I told them to go wireless. The two computers are basically used for surfing the internet and trading stocks. I’m trying to keep this as cheap / reliable as possible … let me know what you guys think
[/left]

I dont really think it makes a difference. You have to be running XP on both computers and all your wireless stuff has to be speedboosted… shhhh pshhhh!

just get a netgear or lynksys system, router and cards, and its fine. i have 6 comps running of one router with plenty of bandwith. I have Roadrunner

alright, thanks for your advice guys! I’ll just get the basic stuff for them like I figured I should just do. SpeedBooster seems like it is prolly for the most part some new gimic to make people spend more money for something they dont need

dont go netgear it sucks…or atleast mine does