Get your drool buckets ready ladies and gentlemen!

nice

waa waa wee waa! hehe one of the only porches i like

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Isn’t this old news? I could’ve sworn I had this wallpaper on my old hard drive…

The red one is new, but the 2-tone is definitely not.

Hawt car nevertheless… droolworthy indeed!
–Gabe

the two tone one is the concept drawings, and the red one is the realization of that drawing. Though even the red one has been out for i think about a month now.

Haven’t these things been running around in LeMans for the past 2 years now?

if i remember right that gemballa body kit is a steal at only 1.2 million :C :S :A :smiley:

x2… its actually the only porsche i like

its a sweet car… but i didnt need my drool bucket :frowning: i got it for no reason now.

lol yea i know i cant spell pssh it was a typo haha

You guys/gals are WAY too picky. I’d take ANY Porsche from the previous 3 gen’s. I have yet to detail my first P-Car, but damn! Last summer in HK, my uncle’s and his buds share a ‘pool’ of cars, their GT2 is so… :RO

They probably build one of the most friendly ‘everyday sports car’.

lol we can be picky cuz we already have cars = 0 lol (im nvr gunna stop bugging u bout that) :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

No biggie… My new motto is as follows:

“There’s no such thing as saving. I work hard therefore, I play hard.”

I’m not going to ‘save’ for a car… If I make a lot of money in the spring, some of it will go into a car. Definitely not the case for me right now, making little cash on the side… we’ll see how things pan out.

Hoping for a pimp car in the spring… :wink:

–Gabe

lol so you plan on wasting ur money on a car eh :stuck_out_tongue:

glad u decided to join in with the rest of us…and our money pit cars haha

Meh, maybe. I’m going to have a drink with and uncle to discuss what I have to do in order to write off a car as his ‘business expense’… and have my Pimpmobile subsidized… :wink: (Not even sure if I can… just a thought!)

W/e

have the company own it…thats how my fams cars are…theyre all under the business