Gettin new ink

next one i get will be a sleeve… but that wont be till i’m done with school and not sure who will be doing it, might see scott who did all jdaniels’ and my first one

h0twh3els - dont take this the wrong way, but, have you had any work on your legs? if so, what does it feel like compared to your arms? are you able to feel any type of pain at all?

No offense taken, I don’t have any work done on my legs. However I do have full sensation in my legs so I’m guessing it would feel the same.

One of these days Id like to get some ink done. Ive got somewhat of an idea of what I want but Im a bit of a pussy when it comes to needles and shit and I never seem to have the extra money.

Hey, was I talking to you about the graffitti design? I forgot who it was that asked me :retardclap cuz im durr durrr durr

yeah, that was him

ah, Chris do you still want me sketch you something? oh and I forgot the numbers you wanted on there. what were those?

I want the Decepticon emblem, but I have had so many needles from doctors and shit, I dont want to put myself through it.

do it on the back, on the shoulder or something. it wouldnt take long unless youre doing one thats like a foot tall. man, i am so used to needles by now, i simply dont give a shit anymore.

I was thinkin on my face, like a mexican ganster or something. Will fit better with me driving a “bubble” lol

I would prob only do it on my shoulder, has to be purple tho. Say what you will lol

I saw a guy last night at Monster Jam with facial tattoos. Then there was a guy on cops tonight with his head, neck and face full of tattoos.

I cant criticize people’s tattoos, really. It’s their thing, if I cant relate, doesnt mean its bad. It means something to people that get. I can only criticize the work quality. If it’s got clean lines, and it looks excellent, and the shading and such is great, then it’s a good tattoo. If its all blurry and shitty looking and just bad quality, then it’s bad IMO. Purple is fine if you want it to be purple. Personally, I think it’d look good dark purple or in black.

I’m trying to find an artist who can do a very detailed portrait of a 300 fight scene half sleeve for me. I have a couple of people in mind including Dustin at DPL(who IMO could be very hard to top in this area). Anyone else have suggestions?

I have a bunch of stuff mapped out to get done, but can’t find anyone I like well enough in the area either. I may fly out to LA to get it done from this artist I’ve been following. Let me know if find anyone really good in the area.

dusten is amazing… but for portrait type work call don at full effect tattoo in troy near hvcc
328-0077

as stated above… full effect tattoo or anyone at dead preseidents lounge
best in the area… hands down

I get my wrok done by Dustin at DPL , If i had to go to anyone else … Id prolly go to Rich, also at DPL. Both real good at what they do, just a matter of your opinion.

I deff think DPL is the best shop around the area. Just be ready to wait a bit to get in.

I go to full effect, veryy good, my guy who works there that came from true tattoo (scott dethorne) has done my full sleeve, he roooolz

a friend of mine had a pinup girl done on his ribcage , it looks like amy winehouse lolol

I went to school with him