Getting Iced?

deadbearwhatever ate the glass too.

:rofl

raise your hand if you pictured yourself standing infront of her, pants on the ground?

:number1

Rolled one up in my friends newspaper on the way to work. Received a picture of him on one knee drinking it. Came home to find one inside a box addressed to me.

If anyone ices me with one of those, they will get iced by the bottle in the face.

I will not drink that girl piss.

A friend of mine had one shipped to him from Chicago for a guy in his frat.
Then a few of my friends hid 6 around thier apartment in spots that my friend goes to when he came home from being on duty. Shoe closet, linen closet, microwave, under his pillow lol.

OH FUCK YES FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS ABOUT THIS SHIT.

I’m always packin a 12’er in the hot car just incase someone wants to get frisky. Bet mine’s warmer and been there longer :slight_smile:

I’ve hid em in my buddies dishwasher, under his pillow, in his mailbox, under the grill so when he turns off the propane its right there waitin and extra warm!!! oh yea! and lets not forget the ol’ under the wiper like its a parking ticket ICE.

FUCK YES BITCHES YOU ARE GOING DOWN.

McLen that is hilarious…and wayne u are a sick fuck dude :lol

Hey FUCK YOU. You WILL take a knee and drink your ICE like a god damn man. Fucking sally.

:slight_smile:

You wanna dance old man??!??!?! :lol

this is all just a front, all I drink are ICE’s. :ninja

edit: I am going to upload an ice to your server right now.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6346/hahawl.png
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

story of my life right there playa!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

u need a nice warm ICE in you hand

you have wayyyy to much down time at work E lol n

Pauly whats that new truck pulling for MPGs???

mixed city+hwy driving 14-15. All highway about 16.5

I just got a programmer though, should be here tomorrow. Im hoping for about a 2mpg increase. Thats what the thing claims to add anyways. You still need to see it homie!

OMG E, +rep!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

Kinda looks like Tracey too :lol

Nice hat Wayne. hahaha

that girl is fucking hot man. WOULD SMASH.