Getting Iced?

:rofl I heard about this from my friend’s older brother who lived in a senior frat a few years back. Definitely forgot allll about it, though. :lol

+rep

Damnt I was just gonna post in for when Emanuel photoshops a picture

beat u to it son :thumbup

it sounds stupid icing someone , and i like smirnoff ice . Not a normal drink but something nice and cold .

LOL +rep meattits

I’m going to lawl when Wayne Ices you and you have to drink that shitpiss. :lol

saw this on Tosh.0

you just gave me an idea :rofl :rofl :rofl

I think that’s a girl MX-5 and I went to high school with and is now engauge to one of our friends. Maybe Chaz will chime in I think he likes fruity girl drinks like smirnoff. Back on topic I’ve been under a rock too never heard of this game. Might have to try it at the garage the next time the bosses are gone for a few days.

dude, it does kinda look like her, LOL

Whoa whoa whoa. Hot bish at work on her knees and the best thing you could find to put in her mouth was a bottle of booze? Weaksauce, photo is a fucking tease.

1. Never heard of it, but could be hilarious!

2. :rofl @ Wayne gettin that office becky!

Sooooo Jon and I are rebuilding a carb and I gave him keys to my shop so that he could let himself in while i’m at work in the morning and swap parts in and out of the cleaner bucket.

He left the lights on yesterday and in return showed up to this this morning:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs267.snc4/39701_418832047020_502502020_5189268_6022228_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs107.ash2/38689_418832072020_502502020_5189269_1938837_n.jpg

Best part is I’m like 30 miles away down in Albany!!! abhahahahaahaha GOT EMMMM

:rofl :rofl :rofl

im so mad i cant rep u right now! win!!!

the best fucking part about this is…he took a pic of himself!!!

rep to jon

You must spread reputation around before giving it to Wayne64SS again.

Long distance ICE FTMFW

“you must spread rep around before giving it to wayne64ss again”

awesome dude!! hilarious

haha nice!!!

Icing at the lot counts as illegal right?

lol wayne u sumbitch!

no sir. 100% acceptable providing the person is not driving at the time of being iced.

Ice under a windshield wiper while the car is parked is legal.