Getting new tires mounted. Where?

I just bought some new all-season tires for the DD… where do I go? I’ve been going to Swerve Motorsports for the last 10 years, but now that they’re closed, I need a new place :frowning:

Anyone know of a place up by Amherst/Williamsville/Tonawanda that doesn’t charge too much and lets you bring your own tires?

Not for nothing but maybe message Paul through Facebook and see where that gets ya. Just saying…

This guy Dan does it out of his house. He is legit. Located in Amherst. I just took my snow tyres to get them mounted on my LS wheels Yesterday (Sunday). I actually used him twice already and will be for sure going back to get things mounted on my beater / DD wheels. Dan is cheap if you have beat wheels that aren’t in mint / condition. The reaosn he is cheap is because you need to dispose of your own tyres when he mounts on your new ones.

Here is the craigslist ad.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/4106141951.html

I gave him $40 for doing all 4 corners of my car. (Dismount old tyre, mount new snow tyre, balance rim)

hope that helps!

*tire

maybe he is british

The 2 snows walmart mounted for me look fine. $30.83 to remove and dispose of the old ones, mount and lifetime balance the new ones. No more scratches on the aluminum rims than when I sent them in (these are still just my winter wheels and they’ve got a few scratches/curb rash).

I’ll probably see if the craigslist guy is still doing it next time I need some mounted. Amherst residents can drop off used tires for free at the highway department on N.Forest.

Hard to beat the convenience of tossing them in the wife’s SUV and getting them done while she shops though.