Where to Get Snows Mounted

Anyone have a good recommendation of a shop that’ll mount snow tires cheaply?

Hybrid.

I put new tires on my sti this summer , The price was for taking tires and rims off the car putting new tires on rims and balanced. Came out to be 39 bucks an change. It was at reids tire on senaca st. just a little east of transit rd. I dont think it matters that they are snows.

Big D

Reid’s on seneca…I have taken my spare wheels there twice to get winters and azenis swapped. Last week was $40 and in the spring it was $20. The $40 included tire disposal, neither is bad, depends on their mood I guess.

you have a pm :slight_smile:

if its a shit car, just take it to walmart. I think they are under 10 bucks a tire then some place that will take time to do it without damaging anything (hybrid)

if they are too busy…Reids or KW

I read this at first, and had to re-read it. I thought you were saying we would damage things…but its semi early and my reading comprehension is the suck :stuck_out_tongue:

we are not too busy, winter is the gay, call or stop in

Reids Tires in Elma. Very inexpensive, fast and they don’t damage shit

you have pm

Actually my english is the suck in the morning for some reason. Thoughts in my brain weren’t getting to my fingers in time.

Walmart is good if your putting snows on a beater, if you have a decent car take it to hybird, lol.

Any places in Rochester for cheap? I don’t give a shit about the rims cause they’re crap anyway…

swerve motorsports dose tires now for cheap