Ghost Hunters Clip

Im a skeptic and a believer at the same time. Some of there shit is fuckin nuts…like that ^^^

Tonight they had the St. Augustine Light House…they got some weird shit thats hard to dismiss. Some figure kept looking over the stairs and would soar up a few flights. IT gave me goose bumps and it takes alot to get me.

word thats an older show from last season, that was their best footage to date. that shit is scary, and has made a true believer outta me, I love that show btw!

i remember that, very weird

the one at the penetentary still gets me tho … that black blob. i would love to get an actualy copy of the tape and slow it down … because it looks like the blob is a person under a black sheet who has white shoes on, lol

speed up the tape, blur the edges of the blob and bingo, ghost in a realy dark hallway

<3 this show.

The one they did out west in some old town, they had a rope wrapped around a bell on the wall in this room. All of a sudden it just gets ripped off. Cool shit.

Ya that was in Tombstone AZ. The OK corral.

I like this show alot cause they dont suck off pictures with “orbs” in them. I love when they shit all over the stupid evidence that people bring up. It makes them much more trustworthy IMO.

Also: The florida lighthouse one was my favorite, it had the head popping out over the railing and gave me mad chills.

the security guard with the hat was my favorite. when is this show on i always seem to miss it

edit: pwned for watching the vid after posting

sry guys that was me! JK, Yeah I cant say Im a beleaver, But untill proven, I have to say FAKE when it comes to ghost’s and shit

wednesday nights, theyve had mini marathons on for the last couple weeks usuallys starts around 8 pm. SciFi. I think the new"season" starts real soon.

I can’t wait. They need to do more european ones. BTW “most haunted” sucks ass

Most Haunted does suck ass. I cant stant those limey fairies running around in the dark screaming and passing out with every little scratch or noise. The most ridiculous part is that “psychic/medium” when he begins speaking in voices and doing Ozzy Ozborne impersonations.

New season starts next wednesday at 8pm.

Thanks!

Oh cool, setting DVR right noW!